Friday, March 13, 2009

Maid of Honor & Venue I


I've asked my cousin Ashley to be my maid of honor, she accepted though she seemed somewhat shocked.

Also, Brian and I looked at our first possible venue, The Sorosis Building. It's a nicely renovated historic building near the Lakeland Library. Pictures will soon follow, they have a well equipped kitchen, 150 white wooden folding chairs, and rectangular tables. We want round tables so we'll have to rent those, I have no idea what that cost will be. Rental will cost 1100.00 plus 195.00 event insurance, which includes liquor liability and we'll can have the site for 3 days. I like this building, I had my 16th birthday party here, it's been renovated since though. There are a handful of other places that I want to look at though.




No comments:

Post a Comment